For millennia, the Passover celebration has held so much meaning for the Jews, but other faiths are just beginning to grasp the depth of its significance.
For modern day Christians, who may be celebrating at home or at church, it is the Last Supper Jesus had with his disciples before giving his life for humanity.
Nevertheless, some fundamental questions about the celebration still trouble Christians. They include:
· Why should such an ancient custom matter to us?
· What is the proper way of observing this day?
· How can Jews and Christians work together to honor this occasion?
Popular speaker and religious writer, Rabbi Evan Moffic now seeks to answer these and other essential questions about the Passover in his book; “What Every Christian Needs To Know About Passover: What It Means And Why It Matters.” A frequent speaker at churches large and small across the world, Rabbi Moffic brings a unique voice to Christian readers.
Indeed, the depth of understating regarding the Last Supper that he brings to this publication will completely alter how Christians prepare for Easter and mark Communion. Rabbi Moffic begins with Jewish history and the Hebrew Bible to demonstrate how these form the root of Christianity.
Some of the main principles he addresses in the book include:
· Jewish practices and observances and their influence on Christianity
· Jewish Passover Seder and how to integrate it into Christians’ Easter preparation
· Root of numerous modern Christian practices, including the Eucharist and Communion
· Inspiration and wisdom of the Hebrew Scriptures
· Understanding and appreciation of the culture in which Jesus lived
If you are a modern Christian, who seeks to deepen your understanding of the faith you practice this book has it all.
Get your copy now, and see how Rabbi Moffic weaves together theology, history, Jewish practices and customs, and Christianity.
Click the “Add to Cart” button to order NOW!